The Versatile Blogger Award.
First and foremost, thank you thesm14 for nominating me. It was very considerate of you.
I didn’t expect any awards when I first began blogging, nor did I think about bloggers, readers, and all that came with it. Blogging was just a place to stash my thoughts, my works. During this long, busy, and drudging week, my fingers would longingly reach for my laptop, wanting to write, but I was taught that work comes before play. And, unfortunately, this was not work. So I pushed through the week, tired, sleep-deprived, and nettled. Today, when I could finally afford to put down my work (sigh of relief), I logged in to my WordPress account to find THE VERSATILE BLOGGING AWARD in the notification.
I reflexively scrunched my eyebrows together, checking to make sure if I was reading it right. An award? For me? This is terrific, I thought. I’ll save you the tedious details of what happened next, in my quest to study the technicalities of WordPress. Anyway, if you’ve read my posts the The first time that I and The Little Things, you must understand how much I appreciate a nomination for an award, one that reads ‘Versatile Blogger Award’.
According to the rules, I must state seven things about myself. Here they are:
(Numbers 6 and 7 could overlap, you have been warned.)
- I love to read a lot and write a lot. My favourite genres include (but aren’t limited to): thriller and crime, fantasy, medical; mostly fiction. I also enjoy intellectual pursuits. As a med student, my interests lie in surgery, neurology, and psychology. My favourite subjects before medical school were: mathematics, physics, and english (in no particular order).
- I enjoy eating high-calorie, low-nutrient food. My favourites in this particular order – pizza, french fries, quesadilla. Cuisines of focus: Italian, Mexican, and Indian food. I don’t smoke.
- I love all animals, birds, and reptiles. I’m a cat person.
- My abilities include writing, singing, dancing, playing musical instruments, teaching. My hobbies involve putting these abilities to use.
- I spend nearly every waking moment in my head.
- Five qualities you may like: neat freak, perfectionist, driven, determined, fortitude.
- Five qualities you may not like: stubborn, chronic procrastinator, control freak, prone to impatience, oblivious to the physical world.
So, there you have it, seven things about me.
Now, I must nominate bloggers / blogs for this award. So my choices are as below:
(Please ignore if you aren’t interested).
Have a spectacular day.